Monday, April 13, 2009

Friends


This past Saturday I had the lovely privilege of hanging out with some of my best friends. Madison, Taylor, Kristen, Olivia and I went to an Easter Egg hunt and then preceded to watch the Hannah Montana movie.

I wasn't too keen on either of these activities but upon doing them I felt 10 years old again, in a good way. It's nice just to let loose and hang out and be crazy and worry free. I haven't had much of that this year.

It was a nice start to my Spring Break. I have absolutely no plans.

2 comments:

  1. So I never saw the Hannah Montana Movie. Was it good?
    So I have a question. How does the bunny get the egg. What is the connection?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Hannah Montana movie, even though I don't know if I'd ever want to watch it again, was good. It was funny, had pretty good acting, and a moral or two.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there,