Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Oh, Life

I was thinking that maybe going back to school wouldn't be that bad just because it'd add a little meaning to this life. A little routine and responsibility. But then I thought...no, I don't want that at all.

If I want to add meaning to my life I should do it by seeking meaning at the core of it, in living and experiencing, not by allowing myself to be boxed into a cage where others get to define me with letters and numbers and endless to-do lists. I can add meaning to my life in learning something new every day on my own. Things I want to learn. Taking a stand and deciding to do those things I never got around to. I could live in a young endless summer and never want for more, because as I sit here typing there are endless possibilities swirling just beyond the current moment. Forget school, how about a bit more life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there,