Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Things on My Desk

  • monitor
  • keyboard
  • mouse pad
  • mouse
  • speakers
  • softlips chapstick
  • 3 picks ( 2 green-one of them with smiley face stickers on one side, 1 black)
  • 2 containers of vitamins ( 1 animal shapes that tastes rather sour, 1 Nickelodeon themed)
  • sticky notes
  • index cards with mariah's old vocabulary words
  • Pizza Hut seasoning packet
  • keychain clip
  • 2 sets of fingernail clippers ( 1 working better than the other)
  • 2 pocket knives ( 1 large, 1 small)
  • white heart bead bracelet
  • dental floss
  • 2 lip glosses ( 1 mint, 1 vanilla)
  • Puss in Boots marker that I got from a cereal box
  • pomegranate hand sanitizer
  • yellow kazoo
  • 2 tickets to Legends in Concert at Surf Side Beach
  • a tape dispenser
  • my old locker lock
  • a round hairbrush
  • assorted paperclips,tacks, and rubber bands
  • assorted pens, pencils and markers
  • scissors
  • assorted cd's
  • blank cd's that look like records that my mom bought me
  • 2 GB stick drive
  • 2 pieces of paper bearing the chords to Precious Time by The Maccabees
  • picture frame
  • mask
  • 2 candles (1 purple, 1 yellow)
  • index cards
  • video camera


The point of that? None.

3 comments:

  1. Thats pretty epic right there. I remember the puss in boots marker. Now I want to see your desk because I hardly remember any of that stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of stuff! But I liked this blog for some reason hah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this comment has almost nothing to do with this particular post even though I did read it, but Right as I read the title at the top(somethingtosay) it corresponded completely to the lyrics to the song i was listening to... Mind=blown.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there,