Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 7

Day 7: Four turn-offs

1. Disrespect.
If you are disrespecting your parents, your siblings, your dog, your teacher, other people's property, the general public, or yourself, then how are you supposed to respect me?

2. Alchol/Drugs.
Pretty self explanitory. Stuff just doesn't fly with me. You need to be in control of who you are and what you are doing. Otherwise, you can't be trusted.

3. No sense of humor.
I need a laugh or a smile in the worst of times. And even on the better days I need someone who can keep up with my jokes or train of thought.

4. Immaturity.
Grow up a little. Don't put aside every pure and wonderfully childish notion, but act your age and don't constantly be asking me what I mean. Don't laugh at the serious and important things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there,