Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I can't think. And I really ought to be doing about a thousand other things. At least 5 of which need to be done before I go to bed. Bluh. Life after break is the same as it has always been. A little crazy, a little much. A little more school than I can stand. Which frankly, most days, is any at all. Sigh. I need to play guitar, write, crotchet. Anything really but be forced into a box, set under a time limit, and told to be excellent. And I am so not excelling at the moment..I'm freaking out.

But other than that. Everything is beautiful, coming up roses, just a dash of sugar and a strawberry shake. Ish. I mean, it is, except I feel like I owe a lot of things to a lot of people recently. A lot of things. So many things. And I wonder if those people would even care if I did give them what I feel like they deserve. If they ever think about what I deserve. As a person. But I'm never one to complain. Hm, let's give it a week. Let's stop complaining till then. It'll all be over soon. I'm going under.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there,