I'll just mention a few things my computer has wrong with it.
- First off, the disc slot rarely opens. I have to press the button 465,000,000,000 times to get it to open.
- It often just freezes and I have to sit back and watch it decide what it wants to do before I can continue. Sometimes this process includes bringing up random pop-ups or blacking out and shutting off completely.
- To make my speakers work sometimes I am forced to mash random cords with my feet.
- My internet sputters and dies and has to re-calibrate itself every 2 seconds.
- This isn't really the computer's fault but also I have like no space on my hard drive disks or whatever so it's constantly asking me to delete things, which I can't do!
Everyone's been getting sick recently, including me but I've still been having a good time. Meeting new friends, hanging out at church with all my friends, seeing people change so beautifully in front of my eyes, reading excellent books, and realizing I actually feel like I belong at high school.
It feels odd to think that just 23 school days ago I had an overwhelming sense of misdirection and utter chaos and now, day 23, I feel like I know people and like I can find any place I need to go, and like I can handle it all. Time does change things, and usually for the better.
Hope this was a good blog to start back up with, I hope it makes sense because I'm pretty sure I have a fever at the moment. Love ya!