Friday, September 25, 2009

My Dysfunctional Computer

I've had my current computer for about 2 years and because everything I touch turns to messed up and less pretty than before it has it's problems. I can never manage to keep a computer virus and crud free for very long. My dad has to completely re-do my computer many times but it's been a while since the last time he did that..and you can tell.


I'll just mention a few things my computer has wrong with it.
  1. First off, the disc slot rarely opens. I have to press the button 465,000,000,000 times to get it to open.
  2. It often just freezes and I have to sit back and watch it decide what it wants to do before I can continue. Sometimes this process includes bringing up random pop-ups or blacking out and shutting off completely.
  3. To make my speakers work sometimes I am forced to mash random cords with my feet.
  4. My internet sputters and dies and has to re-calibrate itself every 2 seconds.
  5. This isn't really the computer's fault but also I have like no space on my hard drive disks or whatever so it's constantly asking me to delete things, which I can't do!
It's so frustrating! But, I do have bigger problems than that and I guess I should count my blessing that I even have a computer, no matter how schizo it is.


Everyone's been getting sick recently, including me but I've still been having a good time. Meeting new friends, hanging out at church with all my friends, seeing people change so beautifully in front of my eyes, reading excellent books, and realizing I actually feel like I belong at high school.

It feels odd to think that just 23 school days ago I had an overwhelming sense of misdirection and utter chaos and now, day 23, I feel like I know people and like I can find any place I need to go, and like I can handle it all. Time does change things, and usually for the better.

Hope this was a good blog to start back up with, I hope it makes sense because I'm pretty sure I have a fever at the moment. Love ya!

2 comments:

  1. Awww I hope you felt better!
    Your computer is crazy!
    Lots of people tend to get sick in september.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually recently got a new one. My grandmas old one and it is usually okay. Usually.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there,