We have this Advocacy group thing today for about 15 minutes. I talked to one of m teachers about it yesterday and it sounds pretty pointless. We go to a teacher's room and...what? Have a group hug? Talk? Or sit around looking at one another like we would in a home base? Its supposed to give us a teacher to talk to.. but what about the teachers who don't necessarily want to be talked to? What then? It's nice to think we have someone to turn to, but I think those who would talk to their teachers are doing it already. And those who wouldn't probably won't. But who am I to say? Maybe this program will be revolutionary and soon enough all the schools will be doing it.
Nine Facts About Me
1. I love mood rings. I'm wearing two right now. They aren't the same colors at the moment.
2. Tonight I'm gonna go pick up and ugly sweater for tomorrow.
3. I think too much.
4. I'm obsessed with balance and contrast. In life, people, objects.
5. I need more sleep.
6. I've moved thrice.
7. Christmas is my favorite holiday.
8. I can nap like a champ.
9. fun. is my new music obsession.