Monday, December 20, 2010

Yeah, big time follower here


Stealing Sarah's stolen concept!
(Thanks for that, darling.)


Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot to you (in no order).
Day Seven: Four turn-offs.
Day Eight: Three turn-ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.


Day One
1. You are cute and I wish you would notice me. Like notice me notice me.
2. Don't read into that. Let me be a teenage girl.

3. Thank you. I love you.
4. I like you better on paper.
5. Try something different, who knows, maybe it'll make you less of a pest.
6. I want to be a part of what you guys have going.
7. I'm sorry that I've never been close to you.
8. I'm sorry that I'll always be me.
9. I'm sorry that I had to do what I did. But I've never hated you.
10. I hope you're happy. And you can take that like sincerity or like an upper right hook. I mean it both ways.



1 comment:

Hey there,