Saturday, December 4, 2010

Happy Birthday, Lole!

I would like to dedicate this whole entire post to Lole William Johnson. Happy Birthday, hun. I only wish I had the power to make it more epic.

"You're tall and fun and pretty. You're really really skinny, Ginny. You're the Mickey to my Minnie, I'm the tigger to your Winnie, Ginny." Love it!
So this blog may be scatterbrained. I'm gonna go see if I can upload pictures. Crap. Crap. The camera only has an SD card and I can't find a cord and my computer doesn't have the right slot. Sad sad sad. Anyway, the pictures are great. -sigh- I just finished commenting on Lole's yesterday blog. It was like a page and a third long on Word. That is legit. I just had a lovely conversation with Mariah while she was in the shower.

So much happened today, but I'll tell you the things that I thought were highlights in absolutely no order.

  1. Reading dumb stuff in Books-a-Million and making Chessa write a Nerdfighter note
  2. Dance party in the bathroom with Chessa Metz to Our Lips Are Sealed
  3. Buying a crappy wooden flute at Earth Bound
  4. Flute jokes
  5. Creepy terrorist hispanic
  6. Photo booth
  7. Butter churning boy
  8. Being obnxious with Chessa
  9. Beautiful masks and a picture of NY
  10. Laying around watching movies with my boys
  11. Totally leading the whole group in the wrong direction
  12. Awesome presentation lady in Bose

Short post. Pictures/other stuff later. I really wanted to say how much I appreciated today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there,