Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I Will Posses Your Heart

That's a Death Cab for Cutie song I think. Real easy bass line on that song. Anyways, in English once again and done with paper. I could be planning my Civics paper, but why do today what you can put off till tomorrow? There's a pretty good atmosphere here in the iLab. I feel like I could sit here listening to music and just type and type on this clickity-click keyboard.

So, today is the last day before break. Pretty great so far, huh? There was this big event today that people would wear ugly Christmas sweaters. Mine is pretty epic.


Man. I wish I had a Mac. Pictures/videos would be so easy to do.


Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.


1. " I swear when I grow up, I won't just buy you a rose. I will buy the flower shop." Going the extra mile to do something kind, or sweet, or slightly embarrassing. Just for. Just because you can and you want to.
2. Food. Food related conversation, gifts, displays of affection. The way to a woman's heart is through her sto...wait..
3. Music. A silly song or one with absolute meaning. A shared song, a written song, a found song.
4. Devotion. Singularity. Trustworthiness.
5. Spontaneity.
6. Thoughtfulness.
7. Respectfulness.
8. Humor. Just make me laugh and laugh.
Those are ways to win my heart. But I didn't mention the prerequisites to getting in the game.

1 comment:

  1. love the sweater(: lol and this 'ilab' seems much cooler than the little laptops on wheels the sphs thinks is so cool. i am jealoussss

    ReplyDelete

Hey there,