Saturday, December 25, 2010

Laying in bed on the laptop waiting for it to be Christmas. Not much too special, after the clock strikes 12 I'll probably just go to sleep. I kind of want to get up around 7 so I can watch the sun rise on Christmas day. I'll tell you if it happens. Feeling more ready now. Maybe not excited-but ready. Like, the feeling before you turn in a project that's been done for a while and that you know you did well on. You knew it was gonna happen-and it did-so yeah. Tomorrow will be different I hope. Anyways,



Day Five: Six things you wish you'd never done

1. take that chance

2. get so angry

3. break that tie

4. hold myself back from a good time because I was afraid to look silly

5. tell a lie, or a rumor

6. hate



That's done with. I will not have regrets on Christmas.



OH IT'S CHRISTMAS! I'M EXCITED NOW THAT IT IS HERE! OH, I'M JUST A KID AND IT IS CHRISTMAS!
Christmas Rundown:
-up at 8
-presents
-granzie
-uncle's house
-lunch
-presents
-home
-tv
-cleaning
-guitar
-more cleaning
-bed



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there,