Thursday, April 22, 2010

Blogging Then Getting On With Life

That's what this feels like, even though I know it shouldn't. Just drop off a tidy little anecdote or some personal view then go on to do more important things in your life. There's been a lot on my mind just in the past 48 hours and I feel kind of fried. I hear everything works together for good in the end, but sometimes I'm caught up in doubt. I try to do the best I can for people and maybe sometimes I'm human. Man, am I human. I just can't seem to stop myself from yearning for meaningful connections with other people. Can't get away from finding things in others and just loving them so much for them. Sometimes I feel as though I should hide inside of the person I am and keep these things to myself. Just stay away so I don't mess up someone else when I am perfectly capable of just messing myself up. And I know bad things happen to everyone, but at least one bad thing wouldn't be me.

Mood: Hate Me-Blue October/World Spins Madly On-The Weepies/Sick and Tired-The White Tie Affair

1 comment:

  1. World spins Madly on.
    I am very fond of that sound.
    loving them for them!
    Everyone is human its the darndest thing!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there,