Monday, April 5, 2010

Same To Me

You cut your hair
You change your clothes
But listen,baby, you're still the same to me.

Those other girls
You know, those other girls
Could never possibly see

The way your blue eyes hide a tear
The smile that means that you're not here
And those words we invented just for fun

Well look at you
Oh look at you
Who were you,just yesterday?

Like a vision from the past
That helpless lamb
Now seeking prey

Oh such a man, you little boy
Away from childish things of joy
And on to bigger, better things for you.

So smile that smile of yours
And charm, just charm away
I'll be here waiting for
That final day-ay.

When you come home
Weeping from the pain
Of being someone else

You cut your hair
You change your clothes
But listen,baby, you're still the same to me

Those other girls
So many other girls
While you're away from me

The way that my eyes hide a tear
The smile I force when you're not here
And songs that I've invented one by one

You cut your hair
You change your clothes
But baby, you always come right back to me.

Basically a more happy go lucky version of "All the Same" by The Sick Puppies. Haha. I'll write about my day later. This is good for now.


Okay, so I like bullets. I also like commas. Commas make me happy. I use way too many.
  • Morning-Waking up to the sweet tones of Victoria speaking quite loudly to my mother. Giving my mom her birthday gift. I can't believe her age because she always looks so young.
  • Tanning-Mariah,Victoria,my mom and I laid out tanning probably less than an hour. As my mom put it, we are "wimps". We had ice and sunglasses and water and I even had an umbrella. I have a little tan line too. So, it wasn't a useless venture.
  • Movie-We went to see How To Train Your Dragon in 3D and it was adorable. I would recommend it. It has a lovely theme of acceptance and peace. Great. After the movie us chillins hung back to see if there would be anything after the credits. We were reading all the interesting names and when one of us would come across something particularly funny or interesting or long we would just shout it out. The cleaning people at the theater came in but we still continued. I enjoyed it. I think it should be a post-movie tradition.
  • After a little stop by the house we continued on to walk around downtown K-town and then to Kohl's. Hilarity ensued.
click the picture to enlarge

All in all, a nice day. Now off to loaf about in my bed and watch Psych.
(Comment!)

4 comments:

  1. I love the pictures looked like you had an amazingly fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ktown. I love your pictures. They're adorable. Just like you. You have tan lines? I have.. white.. lines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pictures were great. I hate when people wake me up when im sleeping by just talking. Song lyrics. I liked them. Is there music to it? bullets for things help the world go round.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom woke me up today. I fully intended to sleep as long as I could and hold on to my dreams, slipping away from me. It was like 12:20 though. Why shouldn't I be allowed to sleep the day away? I would LIKE that. This is my VACATION. <--That might just become a blog.

    And, the song DOES have music for it....somewhere. Haha. I remember how it goes.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

    -Yay! Bullets!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there,