Saturday, August 29, 2009

Beauty, Blogging


Those are just a few pictures I took this afternoon because the sun looked enchanting and glorious. I love nature :D


Speaking of pictures-I was thinking about how our BEDA endeavor ends in 2 days and how even when it does I'll probably want to blog anyway. It crossed my mind that maybe we could try something else. I was thinking something along the lines of only blogging when we want but each blog must have a correlating picture? Any other ideas? Hope so.

Uhm, so, today mostly some chillaxing and chick flick watching. Church tomorrow! Love you!

3 comments:

  1. I think that would be great, of course, as well as other these TBA(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pictures you hair is so short. It seems like so long ago.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there,