Saturday, August 1, 2009

Just For Kicks- I Chose Your Field

I chose your field for sitting
now im playing
now im walking
and im looking at the hand once so dearly occupied.







I chose your field for eating
and for sitting and for watching
and its kind of geting hot
watching the clouds go rolling by.







I chose your field for being
and for thinking
and for wishing
I chose it for the reasons no one would quickly spy.







I chose your field for running
in the open spaces
yes it seemed alright for frolicking
for dancing underneath sky.







I chose your field for reasons
oh the reasons
I wish to tell you
I chose your field just hoping maybe you would come outside.

3 comments:

  1. Guess what. I love your poetself(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was really good. You should be a famous writer, poet, awesome person! Frolicking! Suck a fun word! Right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this poem. Just the syntax of it and the way I can feel the sun and the breeze rushing through overgrown plants as I'm staring at a tiny farm house wistfully anticipating someone.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there,