Monday, August 3, 2009

Death,Dreams, and Darn I Forgot to do it,didn't I?

So, yesterday, I felt like death. Like, literally. (No,probably figuratively, but it's much more fun to be dramatic.) Church was lovely and I enjoyed seeing Leah and Allison. But after not getting much sleep the night before thanks to my crazy and then going to see grandparents and then going back to church, I was pretty dang tired. So after getting home on a Sunday night I couldn't even read, or get on aim like I had previously promised.I just went into my room, shoved the this and that off my bed, and sacked out. My stomach was in agony and my back hurt for no known reason and I had a headache. Sleep felt very very nice. I do feel much better now though. Thanks for asking.

This morning after going to bed at 9:30, a time I would have previously scoffed at, I awoke at 11:11 to some odd recollections of dreams.Here are just a few random things I can recall.
  • In this dream, my cousin Tori was pregnant. Oh my goodness. And she was like, her actual age. Is was weird as heck. -shudder-
  • At one point I was looking at my old iPod and it was coming back to life! But then when I touched it it died again.. and this girl,Victoria, from church was there.
  • I was a witch who lived in this weird hollow in the woods with these other wood nymph/witch type things.
  • While I was a woodwitch there were these like potato sacks with words that were floating down the creek thing at our hollow. So you would jump onto a sack and the words would become your life. Apparently my new life included having an evil stepmom who was a spider, who lived with my stepgrandma, who was also evil, in this weird shack thing that was super creepy ( It was covered in dust and spider webs and dead bodies. Oh gosh...how does my subconscious come up with this stuff?), who wouldn't allow me to do things.
  • At one point my whole family was racing across a lake on this bridge that was more like a net and it didn't reach all the way across. So they would lay it out there and you would run like crazy on it and it would start to sink beneath you and once you got to where it ended you just had to swim to the pier.
  • Also, I was on a boat with some people and the good guys-who were like, me and Leah and I think Chris was there-were trying to steal something from this room that the bad guys, let's jsut call em' baddies, were in. And we would get past all the security and one time Leah got all the way in the room, but then the baddies would spot one of us and we had to leave.
  • On the boat if you went out this one latched door near the baddies' room you could go out onto this deck above this huge pool and there was also a rock climbing wall. So at one point I was going down a rock climbing wall with some other people. It was odd.
  • I think Kortni and I were on a hotel bed talking at one time in the dream.
So yeah, my dreams are odd. They usually seem to stem from things I've been thinking about though. Like, I do have a cousin who is pregnant and Kortni wants me to go to the beach with her, and last week we were at the lake etc etc. I have no idea where the weird wood nymph stuff came from though. -le shrug- So I hope that sounds as interesting to you as it was to experience in my head.

I didn't exactly forget to do a blog yesterday-I was just out of ideas in the afternoon at my grandmother's house and then when I got back from church I was dead. I actually thought about it before I went to sleep. I'm surprised there wasn't a camio of a huge keyboard running after me trying to get me to type in my dream. Maybe while I was a nympitch, at my stepmom's creepy house? But in the future I will try to git 'er done. :D

5 comments:

  1. Well, I'm glad you are feeling better. You have that many dreams in one night that you remember. I normally only remember one dream from the night before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah,they all kind of run together that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. I love how much you could remember from your crazy dream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this more original for you!?
    Once upon a time there was a little girl...There once was a little girl who used to write stories...A little girl once wrote stories about rainbows and unicorns...Some little girl I once knew wrote stories about rainbows and unicorns...and then she died and there were no more stories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you know if you put those dreams together that would be the coolest movie or book. I mean really Amazing! I think everyones dreams are odd but people just tend to leave the odd parts out of the remembering.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there,