Tuesday, August 4, 2009

This is the blog where I tell you things that I like and complain. But you'll love it. ;D

So, those two things, the shirt and book bag, are new! Shopping for school stuff, and shopping in general, stresses me out. Luckily I was able to find some lovely clothing so I may whine and complain but it was worth it. Mariah also found some things, but I'm sure she will tell you about that.:)

Anyways, on a less whiny and poor-me-I-had-to-shop note, I started watching Drop Dead Diva on mylifetime.com tonight. I had been wanting to see the show after it was advertised but then lost hope when we didn't have the channel. Then, tonight, Chris reminded me about it because he has watched a few episodes. It's an amazing show with a really good heart to it. Kind of like Ugly Betty and Eli Stone had a baby and it's equal,fantastic parts of them. So, I recommend it and endorse it fully.

Also, some new music I've picked up that I would like to share for those with softer music tastes: Gimme Sympathy-Metric, Forever-Walter Meego, Sweet Disposition-The Temper Trap. Owl City is also really good. The interesting thing about their/his ( I never know which to say) music is that it's very upbeat and pretty but also smooth and relaxing enough to sleep to. Very fun.

I'm sorry if yer not the poemy type because so far I've done blogs and poems alternately. I'm not sure if I'll keep that up but it's a possibility. I was very into poetry from 6th-7th and I still have a love for it but I haven't had much thought of sitting down and writing. I like critiques though, so I'm cool if you have any.

Um,de-dummmm. I think that's all I have for now but to say goodbye I want to give you a little gift, right here. Please inform me if you find yourself singing it or have it stuck in your head. Muhahah. ^-^

3 comments:

  1. I really do love how we're on kind of the same wave-length, but we still put our own spin on it.
    I didn't think you whined too much today while we shopped, but maybe I just didn't notice cause I was doing some whining of my own. "I'm tired, hungry, and I want to go home!"
    I love your poetry; never stop.
    "Yeah we just touched (Touched) awkwardly...and I'm not gonna let this go."

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shirt is adorable!!!!! I love it. Your backpack is cute too. As i told Mariah I wondered if that show was any good maybe I'll have to find out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice blog. All great suggestions for music I will look into that. You do have good taste in music. Poems are good keep it up.
    That song is now stuck in my head. It was so funny.
    So do you have lots of youtube videos? it would be awesome to see!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there,