Sunday, August 16, 2009

Do You Want To Be A Youtubillionare?

CLICK ME!

I have orientation Wednesday. I'm in high school. Wowzaz.

Here's a poem just for you.

School is starting.
School is here.
School will last
most of the year.
School is great.
School is droll.
(School comes in the night and sucks out my soul.)
I'll be a Trojan
a Trojan, that's right.
I'll be up late




























studying..
every night.
So thankyou for reading.
To show that you care.
(Please take me away, where school is not there!)

3 comments:

  1. I like it! you have to keep doing poems they are good! How do you do those link things. I will have to look into that. Its cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! There is a link button in the writing place. I think it looks like a little earth with like a chain around it? And you can highlight types words then put in the address and bada-bing bada-boom-LINK!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there,